Our approach is straightforward. We methodically produce an appropriate transportation solution through a rigorous process of:
- Facilitating the engagement and empowerment of stakeholders at every stage of the project development process.
- Identifying a comprehensive problem statement that defines the social, economic, environmental, and technical components of a particular transportation issue.
- Generating a responsive Purpose and Need Statement that defines the vision and the desired outcomes for the project, the community, and the environment.
- Establishing a set of measureable objectives for defining success.
- Developing and testing alternatives against the project’s objectives.
- Selecting and refining a preferred alternative supported by the community, the sponsoring agency, and decision makers that meets the project’s objectives, satisfies the project’s purpose and need, and ensures that the problem has been solved comprehensively.